- The cover of Clarence's video game is a reference to the cover of Super Mario Galaxy, the cover features stars on the letters U,R,M,R,G,A,Y.
- Cloud Strife is walking through the intersection along with Godzilla.
- Yougetsu's game "Wong" is an allusion to the first video game, Pong.
- The platform on top of the Protendo building is a Nintendo Entertainment System.
- When Benny is riding with Larrity, Benny is holding a sandwich full of coins from Super Mario Bros.
- Super Code Monkeys is a reference to the Super NES (SNES, or Super Nintendo), the "next level" of gaming.
- Todd raises his sword and says the famous line from He-Man "By the power of Greyskull!"
- Harrison Ford is dressed as Indiana Jones.
- Dave mentions Ford's Sci-Fi Movie Blade Runner.
- Yogetsu is a clear parody of Yoda from the the Star Wars franchise.
- Sean Connery's appearance is a parody of the movie "The Hunt for Red October".
- "Blue September" appears on screen when the Russian sub detects the Notajetski.
- Sean refers to Harrison Ford as "Junior" this is another reference to Indiana Jones.
- Dave mentions the tennis legend John McEnroe and his Anger Management.
- The Helicopter and the ending sequence of the episode is a parody of Magnum P.I.
- The sword on the table at Protendo is Leonardo's katana from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Darth Vader's helmet can be seen burning in the background of Yogetsu's hut, this is a reference to Return of the Jedi, and Vader's fate.
- The boss of Protendo stands in mirrors when Larrity walks into the room this is a spoof of Bruce Lee's final confrontation in Enter The Dragon.
- When Black steve starts knocking over furniture "Chocolate Rage" appears on screen. This is a parody of the song Chocolate Rain by Tay Zonday.
- The Notajetski is a yellow submarine, which is an obvious reference to The Beatle's song, "Yellow Submarine".
- "I've seen better lasers at Pink Floyd concerts."
- Mr Larrity mistakenly refers to ninjas as being from "those chinaman movies" when ninjas are Japanese.
- Dave declares on his resume that he speaks Japanese, when he actually speaks Spanish, albeit badly.
- At the end after the game over and production logo, LarriTy breaks the fourth wall by saying "There's a bunch of goobilty gob and some words at the bottom!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.